In Beijing Translation Company, we will have different language translations, and we need to master the skills. The common translations are English translation, French translation, German translation and so on. Do you know what translation skills are in the process of French translation? Friends who want to know will listen to the introduction of Beijing Translation Company.
1. Some people once said that the transformation of parts of speech in Chinese is like the promotion of a linear form, one ring by one and then unfolding step by step. French, on the other hand, blossoms everywhere from the structure of sentences and develops in many ways. Therefore, in the process of translating French into Chinese, because there are huge structural differences and differences in expression habits, it is often necessary to transform parts of speech in order to achieve the goal of sentence smoothness.
2. Pronoun translation often occurs among you, especially when it comes to the translation of personal pronouns, which may cause great difficulties for many translators. At this time, we can resort to the technique of duplicating nouns to translate relationships. Then it can not only better understand the various relationships in the original text, but also better and more accurately express them.
3、减益法 在法语里面，为了能够更好地抢掉，或者是由于语句的表达习惯，通常就会采用各种重复，或者是意思差不多的语句来进行表达，那么我们将它翻译成汉语之后就会发现 ，过多的词语出现，好像显得很多余。这个时候我们就可以对词语进行适当的删减，当然是建立在不改变原文意思的基础之上。
3. In French, in order to get rid of it better, or because of the expression habits of sentences, we usually use various repetitions or sentences with similar meanings to express it. Then when we translate it into Chinese, we will find that too many words appear, which seems to be redundant. At this time, we can delete words appropriately, of course, on the basis of not changing the meaning of the original text.
4. One of the most prominent features of long sentences in translating French syntax is that there are many long sentences, because French sentences can reach several lines or even dozens of lines after they are extended by various means. When it comes to such a sentence, it is very difficult to get the original meaning of the sentence clearly even if all the materials and dictionaries are consulted. The main reason for this kind of sentence is that many relative clauses and post-modifiers are added, including some restrictive elements and prepositional phrase appositive clauses, etc. They are used together, and then the sentences in French are extended to a certain extent by means of cross-reflection. Therefore, people who study French must pay attention to the various characteristics of French sentences, including the habitual expression of French sentences.
5. There will be many verbs in the choice of word meanings in French sentences. As a derivative language of English, polysemy is also very common. Therefore, in the process of translation, it is necessary to pinch the exact meaning of the selected word in order to better translate it. Never use vague words or phrases that you don't even understand. If the words you choose are ambiguous, you may risk yourself.
In the initial stage of French translation, it is necessary to memorize all kinds of French vocabulary and its variants, and to grasp the differences between grammar and Chinese firmly, including all kinds of similar words and specific sentence patterns. Although the process is very difficult and painful, as long as it reaches the advanced stage of translation. Through the mastery of various translation techniques, the translation of articles can become more fluent. At that time, maybe the long French sentence is not a troublesome problem, but a beautiful one.