In Beijing Translation Company, we need to stamp all kinds of translation documents. Although stamping is easy, it is not so easy to make compound regulations. Do you know what details Beijing Translation Company needs to pay attention to when stamping translation documents?
1. The credibility of the seal of Beijing Translation Company. In theory, any unit registered by the administrative department of industry and commerce is qualified to provide the translation seal service. However, the core and foundation of the seal service of Beijing Translation Company is "translation", not "seal". Accurate, complete and appropriate translation is the core value of the seal of Beijing Translation Company. Many translation agencies and some purely intermediary organizations also provide translation stamp service. However, due to the lack of specialized auditors, the accuracy of translation is difficult to guarantee, even because of high fees and inaccurate translation, it has become a "one-hammer deal".
2. The seal of Beijing Translation Company shall be strictly in accordance with the requirements. The specific requirements of the entry-exit/immigration administration departments vary from country to country. According to the different requirements of the translated documents, selective stamping should be carried out. If the customer's final service department does not have special instructions or requirements, stamping can be done.
3. The seal of Beijing Translation Company is based on translation, not stamp, but theoretically, any unit registered with the administrative department of industry and commerce is eligible for translation and stamp service, and some Beijing Translation Company can provide translation and stamp service. Because there is no member in charge of proofreading, the accuracy of the translation can not be guaranteed. The enterprises concerned with the translation and stamping must accurately reflect the value of stamping.
4. At present, most of the translation companies in Beijing provide pure seal-stamping services, which is not strictly in line with the translation market norms. Even if they provide seal-stamping services, inaccuracies occur in the later translation, and how to define whose fault the consequences are. Therefore, choosing a formal, legal and qualified translation agency is the basis of seal-stamping.
5. To guard against the phenomenon of "no translation, only stamp", some translation agencies or intermediaries provide pure stamp service of "you translate, I stamp". In the legal and strict sense, such services are neither legal nor normative. How to define the consequences of inaccurate translation? Who will bear any consequences or losses caused by inaccurate translation? Therefore, choosing a translation agency with formal, legal qualifications and professional competence is the key step for Beijing Translation Company to seal. Customers should not arbitrarily choose translation agencies or intermediaries to provide translation stamp service because of time urgency, proximity, greed for cheapness, greed for simplicity, network search and other factors.
6. Sealing of Beijing Translation Company and Misconceptions of Translation Justice
(1) The seal of Beijing Translation Company is not a translation notarization. Most clients mistakenly believe that the translation seal is a translation notarization. This is also a wrong recognition. The translation seal refers to the translation agency's accurate translation of the documents entrusted by the client and the addition of the translation notarization to the translated documents. The translation notarization is provided by the local notary institutions, and the translation seal does not have the translation notarization. Use.
(2) Beijing Translation Company stamps translation notarization, translation notarization is provided by local notary institutions, and translation stamp is the service act of translating the documents entrusted by clients and stamping the seal of translation agency on the printed version by the translation agency or Beijing Translation Company, which is formally registered by the administrative department for Industry and Commerce of the People's Republic of China. Many customers mistakenly believe that the translation notarization can be completed by Beijing Translation Company. Similarly, the translation stamp does not have the function of replacing the translation notarization.
7. The seal of Beijing Translation Company should be strictly in accordance with the requirements. As for the accuracy of material translation, the specific requirements of entry-exit/immigration management departments vary from country to country. According to the different requirements of the translated documents, the seal should be strictly carried out, and the signature of the translator should not be omitted.