In Beijing translation company, we learned that there are some skills that can be used when translating English into Chinese, so today let Beijing translation company introduce some skills for you!
1. Additional translation: it refers to adding some short sentences in translation according to different ways, habits and expressions of English and Chinese, so as to express the meaning of the original text in a more prepared way.
2. Save translation method: This is the translation method corresponding to add translation method, subtracting illogical words.
3. Conversion: this method is to make the translation conform to the original meaning. Including various parts of speech and voice.
4. Deconstruction and combination: these two methods are also the corresponding translation methods, pointed out by Haili sunshine translation company;
But when it is used in different sentences, it is usually used in English-Chinese translation to divide a complex sentence into short sentences and short sentences, while the combination method is just the opposite, which is used in Chinese-English translation.
5. Forward translation and reverse translation: according to Haili sunshine translation company, they are used in Chinese-English translation, but sometimes they are also used in English-Chinese translation.
6. Inversion: it plays a different role in English translation and Chinese translation. It is usually used in English to Chinese translation. Make the sentences conform to the logical order in Chinese.
7. Package method: this method is mostly used in English-Chinese translation, that is, the modification of each other in English-Chinese translation.
8. Reorganization: it refers to the recombining of sentences in English-Chinese translation to make the translation more in line with the habits of modern Chinese.
9. Insertional method: when dealing with difficult sentences, add some congruences to the sentence components.
10. Comprehensive method: it means that there is no way to translate a single one by using the above skills;
At the same time, many kinds of translation techniques can be used, such as conversion, inversion, addition, omission, and parsing.