Many people don't know how to choose legal translation company, so let Beijing translation company introduce it in detail!
I. whether legal translation companies have real and effective certificates
We all know whether a shop is regular or not. First of all, we can see from the documents, the same is true for legal translation companies. First, we can check the business license and see the registered capital above. The larger the company is, the larger the scale of the company is! Second, we can see whether it has the qualification of translation. All kinds of legal translation are very strict. Ordinary translation companies can't translate at all, even if they do Translation can not be fully proved as direct evidence. Finally, we can check the local translation Association and so on. See if it's on the Translation Association's list.
2. Professional legal companies have professional legal personnel
We all know that legal translation has strict logicality and preciseness, and only professional legal personnel can understand its connotation. Therefore, professional legal translation companies are equipped with high-level translators who are quite clear about the legal industry. Only professional people do professional things, the results will let the company rest assured that customers worry!
Third, to see whether legal translation companies cooperate with local lawyers
This is to see if there are cases. Generally speaking, legal translation companies that can cooperate with some local governments or legal institutions can be assured. Because if you don't have a strong support, who will cooperate with such a sensitive organization? After all, no one will smash his own signboard! Therefore, you must be careful when choosing a translation company
I. qualification requirements of the court for the translation of prosecution documents into foreign languages:
1. Whether the Chinese translation of the subject qualification and evidence materials provided by the parties must be issued by a translation agency designated by the people's court; the Supreme Court of China: the civil procedure law and its relevant laws and judicial interpretations do not stipulate that the translation documents must be translated by a translation agency designated by the court, and both parties can negotiate to determine a qualified translation agency (the business license of the translation company is approved by the The business scope shall include: translation service; the main name of the company's translation company shall include the words "translation service").
2. Requirements for the translation of prosecution documents by the court that the prosecution documents are translated into outsiders; provincial Supreme Court: generally, the original or original materials shall be provided for the evidence provided to the court; the Chinese translation made by the organization or personnel with translation qualification shall be attached for the documentary evidence submitted in foreign languages; if the evidence is formed in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan or abroad, the corresponding notarization and certification procedures shall be performed and the testimony of the witness shall be provided Otherwise, it will bear the risk that the evidence is invalid or the testimony of the witness is not accepted.
II. The court's requirements for the qualification of Foreign Language Translation:
1. It shall have the business license of a translation company duly registered and issued by the State Administration for Industry and commerce, i.e. a translation company duly registered.
2. The official seal of the translation company must bear the words "translation service * * company". Some companies have translation qualification, but the official seal does not bear the words "translation service * * company".
3. In addition to the words "translation service company", the official seal of the translation company shall also contain the name of the company in English, which means that the official seal of the translation company shall have an English name.
4. The translation of the prosecution document contains:
(1) affidavit; it should be noted that the translation is consistent with the original and the translation is correct.
(2) full name and grade of translation qualification certificate.
(3) signature of translator.
(4) name, address and telephone number of the translation company.
(5) seal of the translation company.