Before choosing Beijing translation company, people will pay attention to the charge of Beijing translation company. Do you know how the charge standard of Beijing translation company is determined? Here is a detailed introduction:
The price of translation is determined by many factors:
1. The number of words translated, that is, the amount translated. Generally speaking, it is priced in thousands of Chinese characters, and documents requiring official seal such as passports, marriage certificates and ID cards are priced in copies;
2. 翻译语种。主流语种(如英日韩)翻译价格相较小语种而言较低; 文件难度。
2. Translation language. The translation price of mainstream languages (e.g. English, Japanese and Korean) is lower than that of smaller languages; the document is difficult.
3. Professional level of data. The more professional and difficult the documents need to be translated, the higher the price;
4. Translator level. The price of different translators is different. The higher the level of translators, the more experience they have, the higher the price;
5. Submission time. Information level, need to work overtime, the cost will be higher.
6. Level of translation requirements. The professional level costs more, and the reading level costs a little less.
7. The size of the company. The bigger the translation company is, the better the quality of a well-known translation company is, the higher the price will be.